EZ Sphere Jig XL with Hunter Carbide Cutter (Woodturning) Supports all lathes
The product is currently Out-of-Stock. Enter your email address below and we will notify you as soon as the product is available.
Be the first to ask a question.
EZ Sphere Ball Jig XL with Hunter Carbide Cutter (Woodturning) Supports all model lathes
Very easy to setup to acheive a perfect sphere everytime !!!
The included Carbide Cutter provides a very smooth finish and quick and easy to rotate to gain a fresh cutting edge.
This sphere jig sweeps from the top not from behind which is why it is so easy to setup and use. It is a new style wood sphere ball cutting jig which has been in Europe for many years and is now here in the USA. The unique design is a very easy way of cutting perfect shaped balls on a woodturning lathe. Compared to other available jigs the EZ Ball Radius Cutting Jig is simple to setup, easy to use and cost much less.
The EZ Sphere Ball Radius Jig is making it Accurate, Affordable and Easy to Turn ball shaped items on a Woodworking Lathe
- Setup takes 5 minutes!
- Creates a sphere from 1in upto 6in
- No complicated calculations required simply tighten the HSS 20 degree bit and the require angle is automatically set
- Banjo design supports all of your lathes
- Robust Heavy-Duty Dovetail Design
- Machined to be accurate and precise
- No fussing around with setup
- Quick removal for storage
- Very Affordable!
Optional DVD (select above)