EZ Threading Pro XL Jig w/ 16 tpi Spindle - Made in USA - supports also a 10 tpi spindle (woodturning)
Be the first to ask a question.
EZ Threading Pro XL Jig w/ 16 tpi Spindle - Made in USA - supports also a 10 tpi spindle (Woodturning)
The EZ Threading Pro XL Jig is making it Easy, Affordable and Accurate to Turn Threads on your Woodworking Lathe.
Our threading jig allows you to easily thread very large pieces such as an urn because of the updated rigid tight tolerance design.
Made in the USA
Why is the EZ Threading Pro XL jig is unique and the best threading jig on the market?
- Only our Thread cutter jig allows you to adjust the tension on the spindle so that you can always achieve zero play.
- Smart banjo design allows the jig to fit any lathe which has a Banjo
- Club demo friendly use the same jig on a Jet mini, full size Oneway or Powermatic etc by just changing the jig post.
- The jig has been designed to allow you to quickly swing it to the side out of the way to check the threads on a piece and then swing it back to cut more if needed.
- CNC machined to be very precise with tight tolerances allows you to thread very large pieces.
- Setup takes 5 mins!
Includes the following Items:
1ea - EZ Threading Pro XL Jig Body
1ea - 16 tpi Spindle with Adapter Nose (Additional 10 tpi Spindle w/ adapter can also be purchased)
1ea - Jig Banjo Post with Height Ring
1ea - Double Angle HSS Thread Cutter (60 deg)
1ea - 3/8in Collet #2MT with Drawbar parts
Our Jig includes a VERY SHARP CNC CUTTER, COLLET and items to make a Drawbar (you just need to pick up an inexpensive piece of threaded rod)
New updated design allows spindle tension achieving ZERO play
Made in the USA
Review by Mike Peace